An unemployed person is a person between 15 and 65 years old who:
- is capable or partially capable of work
- is not employed
- is actively seeking employment and
- is avaliable for work.
WHO CANNOT REGISTER AS UNEMPLOYED?
- get monthly income from services they provide in accordance with special regulations or monthly income, or income from some other freelance activity in accordance with regulations of income tax, which is higher than the lowest monthly compulsory insurance contributions base,
- own a registered trade company or any other legal entity, or if you have over 25 % share in trade company or any other legal entity,
- own a registered business, do a freelance activity or agricultural or forestry activity
- are insured as agricultural workers in accordance with regulations of pension insurance,
- are employed in accordance with special regulations,
- are pension users, except pension users who are entitled to invalid pension because they are incapable of work,
- qualify for early retirement and old-age pension,
- are regular students
You can be registered at the CES as PEOPLE WHO SEEK EMPLOYMENT.
People who seek employment are those people who are currently employed, but want to change their job and regular students who want to use the services the CES offers.
People who seek employment are not entitled to the rights of unemployed people.
WHY REGISTER AT THE CES?
We offer You:
-information on job vacancies
-assistance in defining working potential, activities one can take in order to improve
employability, occupations one could do
-information on labour market conditions-the structure of unemployment, which
occupations are in greater demand,
-workshops which help acquire knowledge and skills which can increse one`s
employability (how to a write resume and a job application, how to present yourself to the
employer, methods of self-evaluation, active job-search technique)
-assistance in additional (self)evaluation of personal capabilities, assistance in selection of
training programs, determination of other working capabilities