WHEN TO REGISTER
You can register once you decide to actively and systematically seek employment, but, in case you are entitled to compensation, you must register within 30 days after the termination of employment.
- employment book (with terminated employment written in)
- identity card (must be valid), or confirmation of residence if a person is registering at the place where employment was terminated and which differs from the residence.
If you were previously employed and are issuing a request for compensation, you must include:
- the decision on a termination of employment (with the date, reason and explanation of termination) verified and signed by the employer
- confirmation statement on the amount of last three salaries decreased by compulsory insurance contributions verified and signed by the employer
- copy of employment book (of every page which is written out)
- any liquid account number (compensation will be paid into that account)
You can register at the CES at the INFO COUNTER, where you must fill in the application form. When you register, you will be given your group informing and individual counseling dates.
GROUP INFORMING is a lecture where you get the necessary information on the CES, on the current labour market conditions, on the services we offer, on your rights and obligations during the period of unemployment and it lasts for 60 minutes.
INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING helps define your working potential, activities which can increase you employability and occupations which you could do. After that, Professional employment plan is created for you and your counselor to sign. Individual counseling lasts for about half an hour.